PTT Lubricants Hydraulic Oil - BIOSYN
Viscosity @ 100ºC 1.1-6.1 mm2/s
Hydraulic Oil – BIOSYN ISO VG 32, 46, 68
Premium and high performance hydraulic fluid blended with advanced additive technologies. It is developed to meet stringent environmental standard giving excellent thermal stability and wear protection. High viscosity index and very low pour point exhibit ability to use in wide temperature range. HYDRAULIC BIOSYN is biodegradable (>60% biodegradability by OECD 301B) and classified as HEES fluid (ISO 15380). It also conforms EPA Vessel General Permit (VGP).
- High viscosity index and low pour point properties which can be used efficiently in board operating temperature range.
- Low environmental impacts and high biodegradability more than 60% by OECD 301B.
- Excellent wear and corrosion protections which result in extending service life of machine.
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability to reduce oil degradation and deposit formation extending oil drain intervals.
- Excellent hydrolytic stability to resist chemical decomposition in the presence of water.
- Designed for industrial hydraulic systems which operate in wide temperature range and environmentally sensitive areas where ISO HEES category hydraulic fluids are recommended.
- Suitable for hydraulics of mobile, construction, mining and agricultural equipment.
- Recommended for marine applications requiring environmentally acceptable lubricants (EALs).
- ISO 15380 HEES
- MAG (Cincinnati Milacron) P-68, P-69, P-70
- Bosch Rexroth RE 90220-1
- Parker (formerly Denison) HF-1, HF-2, HF-6
- Eaton 03-401-2010
- Vessel General Permit (VGP)
Health and Safety
This product shows no significant health or safety hazard when used under the recommended applications and suitable handling. Avoid the direct contact. Wash immediately after contact.
Health and safety information is available on the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
** Thank you for interested in our products. Please complete the form below. Our staff will contact you shortly.