PTT Lubricants – Gear Oil EP
ISO VG 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460, 680
High performance industrial heavy duty gear oil formulated with high quality extreme pressure
additive to provide gear teeth protection in severe condition.
- Extra wear and corrosion protection.
- Extra critical micropitting resistance.
- Recommended for industrial enclosed gears, e.g. spur and helical gear that require extreme pressure protection.
- Applicable for gears and bearings in circulating and splash lubricated systems.
- Not recommend for worm gear units.
- AGMA 9005 E02 EP
- US STEEL 224
- DIN 51517 Part 3
- David Brown S1.53.101
- ISO 12925 1 CKC/CKD
- GM LS 2
- Fives Cincinnati Machine Gear
Health and Safety
This product shows no significant health or safety hazard when used under the recommended applications and suitable handling.
Avoid the direct contact. Wash immediately after contact. Health and safety information is available on the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) which can be obtained from http://pttlubricants.pttor.com
** Thank you for interested in our products. Please complete the form below. Our staff will contact you shortly.