Heat Transfer Oil - HITEMP 600
Viscosity @ 100ºC 6.76 cSt
HITEMP 600 is a high quality heat transfer fluid of superior thermal stability, produced from a highly refined paraffinic base oil and contain anti-oxidation additives, which provide good thermal stability and long service life. It is recommended for use in open indirect heating systems.
Benefits HITEMP 600
• Exhibits good thermal and oxidation stability to resist sludge formation.
• Characterizes very low evaporation loss
• Provides high flash point and good low-temperature flow characteristics.
• Non-corrosive and non-toxic.
• Suitable for open indirect heating systems which operating temperature below 200 ºC
• Can be used in heat transfer systems requiring temperature control in all industries such as dye-works, bleaching plants, plastics and plywood industries
• Service life of 4-6 years
** Thank you for interested in our products. Please complete the form below. Our staff will contact you shortly.