HIVOLT 99 PLUS is an inhibited type insulating oil for transformers, produced from high quality naphthenic oil and anti-oxidant additives, to prolong oil service life and exhibits high dielectric
- Provides thermal stability, low volatility, high flash point and good flow characteristic
- Minimizes insulating oil oxidation reaction and sludge formation
- Compatible with wire coating material
- Offers gas trapping property
- Exhibits excellent heat dissipation
- Maintains system cleanliness
- Used for transferring heat in transformers, switch gears and other electric equipment
- Suitable for use in oil filled capacitors, circuit breakers, switches and other equipment
- IEC 60296 : 2020, Type A
- IEC 61125 : 1992, Method C (Oxidation Stability)
Health and Safety
This product shows no significant health or safety hazard when used under the recommended applications and suitable handling.
Avoid the direct contact. Wash immediately after contact. Health and safety information is available on the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) which can be obtained from http://pttlubricants.pttor.com
** Thank you for interested in our products. Please complete the form below. Our staff will contact you shortly.