PTT Lubricants Hydraulic Oil - HVI
Viscosity @ 100ºC 3.975-13.38 mm2/s
Hydraulic Oil – HVI
ISO VG 15, 32, 46, 68, 100
Superior hydraulic fluids formulated with high quality Viscosity Index Improver (VII) to maintain viscosity in a broad temperature range. HYDRAULIC HVI provides excellent anti-wear protection and deposit formation resistance in high pressure and temperature conditions.
- Outstanding wear and corrosion protection helps extend component life, enable extra long oil and filter life.
- Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability helps reduce deposit and provide better system cleanliness resulting in cost and maintenance downtime reduction.
- High viscosity index provides excellent component protection over a wide range of temperature.
- Suitable for use in mobile, construction and agricultural hydraulic systems.
- Designed for use in hydraulic systems subjected to wide variations in operating temperatures.
- Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- Eaton Vickers M-2950-S, I-286-S
- DIN 51524 Part 3 HVLP Type
- US Steel 126, 127. 136
- MAG (Cincinnati Milacron) P-68, P-69, P-70
- ISO 11158 Category HV
- GM LS-2
- SEB 181222
- JCMAS HK P041
- Bosch Rexroth RE 90220-1
Health and Safety
This product shows no significant health or safety hazard when used under the recommended applications and suitable handling. Avoid the direct contact. Wash immediately after contact.
Health and safety information is available on the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
** Thank you for interested in our products. Please complete the form below. Our staff will contact you shortly.