PTT Lubricants DRIVERA SYNTHETIC W
ISO VG 150, 220, 320, 460, 680
Fully-synthetic polyalkylene glycol (PAG) based industrial gear oils, which provide excellent
micropitting protection, enhance load carrying capability and prolong service life. I DRIVERA
SYNTHETIC W is formulated with high performance additive package to provide outstanding
thermal stability, high wear reduction rates as well as good corrosion protection.
- High viscosity index providing better gear protection over a wide temperature range.
- Excellent oxidative and thermal stability to extend oil life.
- Outstanding rust and corrosion protection.
- Low traction coefficient which minimize micropitting on gear teeth and provide energy
- Designed for severely industrial worm, helical and planetary industrial gear types working under high load, and wide ranges of temperature.
- Suitable for gears and bearings in circulating and splash-lubricated systems.
- Recommended for systems requiring long drain interval or an inaccessible system.
- Not recommend for used with Polyurethane based elastomers.
- At high temperature, Nitrile Rubber (NBR), Fluoro-Silicone or Vinyl-Methyl Polysiloxane (Q) is recommended.
- Incompatible with mineral oil or PAO based product.
- DIN 51517 Part 3
- Siemens Flender Rev. 13 for Helical, Bevel and Planetary gear
- Siemens Flender Rev. 3 for Worm gear
- David Brown Type G
Health and Safety
This product shows no significant health or safety hazard when used under the recommended applications and suitable handling.
Avoid the direct contact. Wash immediately after contact. Health and safety information is available on the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) which can be obtained from http://pttlubricants.pttor.com
** Thank you for interested in our products. Please complete the form below. Our staff will contact you shortly.