PTT Lubricants HIKUT SEMI W30
Viscosity @ 40ºC 65.3 mm2/s
HIKUT SEMI W30 is a semi
synthetic metalworking fluid which forms an opaque white emulsion with water. This product has high resistance to bacteria and fungi. It is suitable for cooling and lubricating for medium to heavy duty especially turning, drilling, tapping and broaching processes
• Very good cooling property, prevents spot welding of workpieces and tools
• Superior lubricity
• Good anti rust and anti-corrosion properties
• High resistance against bacteria and fungi
• Suitable for lubricating and cooling for general machining processes which are medium to heavy operational severity and require long service life
• Mix 3% with water for honing and grinding processes
• Mix 4 5% with water for turning and milling processes
• Mix 5 6% with water for drilling process
• Mix 6 8% with water for threading and tapping process
• Mix 8 10% with water for broaching process
• Mix with clean water containing water hardness 150-400 ppm
• Always maintain the concentration of fluid as controlled
• Daily remove tramp oil on surface to prevent bacteria growth
Health and Safety
This product shows no significant health or safety hazard when used under the recommended applications and suitable handling. Avoid the direct contact. Wash immediately after contact.
Health and safety information is available on the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
** Thank you for interested in our products. Please complete the form below. Our staff will contact you shortly.